My clown is missing!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhayes462

Aquarium Advice Regular
Got home today and one of my clowns is missing. I have a biocube 29. It is nowhere to be seen. I have a fish guard so it can not get in back, I checked all chambers anyway. I have the hood on. Not near the powerhead. My other livestock is: black and white clown, bangaii cardinal, engineer goby that has tunnels under one big rock, emerald crab, 3 blue leg crabs, 2 peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, brittle star, and blue linkia star. Could any of these have done anything to it? I can't figure out where it could be if it is dead. Anyone have any clue what could have happened? I really don't want to tear the tank apart to find it. Is it a must to find it and get it out or will the snails and crabs take care of it?

Your cuc will take care of it if it is dead. :( how big is the engineer goby? I dont think anything killed it...

No it prob died and your cuc was pretty strong and even a 3 inch fish could have been eaten,and covered up in a matter of mabey 6-8 hours

Update, I found my clown. I was moving some pumps I have used in the past and noticed that one smelled. There was the fish in the intake!

Attachments

• image-3227324749.jpg
    image-3227324749.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom