My fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

finest

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ei! Guys, these is the pictures of my fishes I’ve already remove my 3 Copperband Butterfly, 2 Pearlscale Butterfly, and 3 Coral Beauty Angel.

But I leave this fishes on my tank 2 Undulate Trigger is scared on a clown trigger. I add 1 Emperor Angelfish, 2 Black Banded Cat Shark

Attachments

• fik2re_01__158.jpg
    fik2re_01__158.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 28
  • fik2re_02__148.jpg
    fik2re_02__148.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
  • fik2re_03__241.jpg
    fik2re_03__241.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 29
  • fik2re_138.jpg
    fik2re_138.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 36
Base on my experience in a freshwater fish before you can miniaturize a fish if you want, and I already do that on the freshwater tank before. I already bread a different fish before on freshwater, so that’s why I’m testing that on a saltwater tank. And I like to inform you that LFS most of the time they can do miniaturize a fish or even in a fish farm they do that. I’m testing different technique in a saltwater tank, the water of my tank is in a good condition so I’m thinking why this fish will die because of the tank size the size of my tank is 50gal and it's not bad. It’s like a house if you’re living in a small house do you think that you will die? Just a question… I start keeping a fish since I’m 12 yrs old for a freshwater tank so I think it’s already 11yrs but that is on a freshwater but on saltwater I’m a newbie that's why I'm checking this forum to check some technique. Well that’s all.

So, what is it exactly that you do to miniaturize fish? Just put'm in a small tank, or am I missing some other scientific information you're trying to impart?

Checking technique around here is not going to support what you're doing with SW fish. You'll find "technique" and the proper understanding of fishkeeping means you'll have a hard time in the hobby.

You know, I just looked in my crystal ball :wink: (usually a piece of trash, but this time it's really humming) and I see that in the near future, you not listening to other's opinions and facts that can be presented to you. You're gonna keep those fish in that very small tank, maybe add some more. And of course you will not post many more messages because you feel like everyone is attacking you. Believe me, you're gonna have a hard time here with those methods.

So, I challenge you to make my cystal ball joke meaningless.

It might be hard, but are you really interested in listening to us?

That's perfectly OK, but are you willing to try things like folks who've done this for a while and have a lot of experience??

We're not trying to attack you. Believe me, some folks may be real passionate about this stuff and sound harsh, but that's not my intention. Probably not theirs either - just strong reactions to the fish selections in such a small tank. Show some willingness to change things and you'd be surprised how many here will be willing to help you. No change on your part, and we'll leave you alone to suffer consequences and learn the VERY hard way.

But' i'd start with returning those two sharks. Actually all of those fish are gonna be too big for a 50g.

Willing to start over with your fish selections??????

And I like to inform you that LFS most of the time they can do miniaturize a fish or even in a fish farm they do that.

No they don't. Please support this with evidence. What happens is the fish growth gets stunted due to poor living conditions.

I’m testing different technique in a saltwater tank, the water of my tank is in a good condition so I’m thinking why this fish will die because of the tank size the size of my tank is 50gal and it's not bad. It’s like a house if you’re living in a small house do you think that you will die?

Try living in a phonebooth and see how long you make it, that would be more of a legitimate comparison.

SW fish are not like reptiles. I believe a lot of reptiles will grow to their environment (never had any, but I think I remember that from science class, feel free to correct me).
Austinsdad is correct, there are a LOT of folks here that are VERY passionate about our "wards".
You say you don't know much and that's ok, it's what you do with the advice that is important.
I ask a lot of questions and have found that the majority advice is the best. When I dediced to not listen, is when I ran into problems.

Doesn't sound like he's gonna change his plan so shall we just wait and see the outcome

I haven't heard he's not changing yet. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.... for now. Hence, my last question.

I haven't heard he's not changing yet. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt....

Me too. I have seen people turn around real quick...

Back
Top Bottom