My green spotted puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was oogling at GPS's at the LFS today. Yours are cute, thanks for sharing!

Nice puffers. It's great that you're keeping them in saltwater rather than freshwater.

Wish I had money to do a salt water tank! Because I would love a little puffer they are cute

I think they'd be a species-only tank, something to keep in mind--so you'd probably need TWO marine tanks if you wanted them b/c you'd probably want more than just a puffer! Ahh... the decisions!! Tanks are so addicting!! I have FIVE!

I think they'd be a species-only tank, something to keep in mind--so you'd probably need TWO marine tanks if you wanted them b/c you'd probably want more than just a puffer! Ahh... the decisions!! Tanks are so addicting!! I have FIVE!

I started just over a month with a 1.77 gallon tank my sister gave me had no idea what I was skin tried having 2 platys in it lost 1 3 weeks later got a 20 gallon moved the platty before it was cycled because be was losing color and going see through and now I have a used 26 gallon the caulking looks rough and their is a chip but its holding water just fine

Back
Top Bottom