New Addition - Multi-color Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
My b-day was last Friday. I got a "You can buy two fish" card from my family. Went to my LFS on the way home today and they had a Multi-color Angel for $45! They are $119 on liveaquaria. I couldn't pass the deal up, especially since these are my favorite dwarf angels (just wasn't gonna spend $120 on a dwarf angel, so figured I'd never own one). Acclimating now, will try to get pics tomorrow... :)

Those are beautiful fish. The cheapest I've ever seen one was $100. I didn't get it, but was tempted. We need pic ASAP!! Lol

I've personally only seen one other at a not-so-local store about a year ago and I think it was around $100. I'm pretty excited...I was originally planning on getting a foxface, but those are always there.

They also had a very juvenile Koran Angel that was about the size of a quarter. Smallest "large angel" I have ever seen. I might have grabbed that too if I was 100% certain the larger tank was coming later this year. Just dropped $1200 on fixing a hematoma on one of my hounds ears, so that tank might be pushed back way later now. :(

I'll try to get a picture to post tomorrow...

I can't get a good picture, as she is still kinda skittish when we are around the tank. This is the best I could get for now...

image-844520204.jpg

She has been very active today. Not hiding out in the rocks like my Eibli Angle did. Ate brine shrimp and pecking algae off the back wall of the tank.

image-2420807222.jpg

Multis are still one of my favorite fish from the Marshalls. You got a good price for it for sure. I used to sell them for almost $200 many moons ago. ;)

Yeah...apparently they started off very difficult to get and are becoming a little more common over just the last year or two.

This one continues to be very active and out in the open. Eats everything, not at all skittish like other dwarfs I've had before...I'm really liking this fish.

Next up...I went to Petco today at lunch. They had a really healthy looking Foxface Lo for $27. I've got a 20% off coupon, so I'm thinking about getting that now...

Wow!!! That's cheap. I just paid 45$ for my foxface. They are awesome fish

They were $40 and $50 in the same tank my Multi was in at a local independent LFS. I almost got one and then realized the Multi was in there behind a rock. For the Foxface, with the discount, its just over $20 and its a decent size. They usually look bad at this Petco, so I've never considered getting a Foxface there. Might go pick it up after work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom