Odd balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryn_C_mu

Aquarium Advice Freak
Nobody know fish that look similar to a shark only have a 29 gallon tank thanks and any odd balls too lions, eel, ect. Thanks!

Nobody know fish that look similar to a shark only have a 29 gallon tank thanks and any odd balls too lions, eel, ect. Thanks!

Isn't this the third time you've asked for suggestions on oddball fish? I distinctly remember giving you a list of fairly easy to acquire oddballs that would fit in your tank.

Yah I know but still trying to see if there is anything else to be offered you know? I looked at all the fish the leaf fish were cool but still ate fish and inverts I liked wasp fish a lot but could find any under the cast of like 50 bucks I don't have the money for that!!!!

How about this idea.

Stock the tank with affordable normal fish for now. Keep a blenny, some clowns, or other beginner fish. When keeping these fish you can get the hang of maintaining a saltwater tank with fish that are a bit more hardy than those that you really want to keep. While doing that keep an eye on craigslist for tanks for sale. I've seen multiple 75g+ tanks for sale at around $100 each. A tank that size will really open up a lot of possibilities in fish choices.

Ok haha I'm just anxious to get my aquarium and am a little nervous being the first one and all so I want to make it right.... ok so back to the other thread

Just saw a circus goby anybody know about them... beautiful fish though what does it eat?

Back
Top Bottom