Orange Spotted Goby Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can add dry rock to your tank with out curing it
it shouldn't cause a spike as there's nothing on it
Ive done this several times with no issues

The all I read about is the no4 is that only a problem for reef tanks ? Should I scrub it and let it dry or is it all good to drop in and Aquascape the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

whats the general consensus after I add my new dry rock I should be ok to add another orange spotted goby? Were assuming it was just stressed out? Is there another test kit thats recommended ?

Aquatic-Airman

I came across a great deal on a wet dry filter 36in by 12in not sure on the hight I just sent the seller an email. With all the up keep I'm doing on my canister filter I'm looking to move over to wet dry not to mention the added water volume and the ability to hide equipment in the sump. My question is how do I add this wet dry filter with out cycling my tank again should I just run both for a couple months? Can I just move all my media from my canister to the new filter? What type of media and what order should I run in ... I have always had canister filters so this is all new.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom