Piccaso question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tlc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can it live with a bicolor angel? How many times a day does it need to eat? It says online at least 3x daily but I feed 2x will this be ok?

My humu lives with my black/tan angel just fine. He's a pig, eats meat every other day (chunks of shrimp/scallop/smelt). The off day he has a bad habit of ripping the nori off the clip. Eats some, mostly spits it out to annoy my tang is the best I can come up w/.

Lots of personality. He likes to scoop up mouthfuls of sand and spray them across the tank when he getting ready to be fed.. Tad anxious I guess.

You'll find your snail and hermit population dwindling with their shells spread across the front of the tank too. Kinda like the cat dropping the dead mouse on the door step for all to admire.

All in all, a great fish

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/CaptainAhab/Fish/100_0288.jpg

Last edited:
It's a picasso triggerfish! Ok so it'll eat the olive and turbo snails? I just moved all my shrimp out and I have 1 blue tang, 2 schooling banners, 1 Bo color angel, 1 Koran angelfish left inside! Hopefully everyone will be good I'm looking forward to having him :)

Captain ahab
I meant olive snails! I have 6 of them in my sandbed

Back
Top Bottom