Puffer help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperAlex

Aquarium Advice Freak
Last night when I got home I found my blue spotted puffer hanging out under a rock and appeared to have lost color (looked pale white/dead) after watching him for a few min he started to move around the tank like normal and all of his color came back, he also ate like usual. About 5 min ago I set to turn on the tank lights and give them their morning seaweed and the puffer looked like he did last night but this time he was purched at the very top of my LR formation only moving his eyes. So I came to get my camera so I could ask for advice on the matter and by the time I got back to the tank he was swimming and had his color back. What the heck is going on!?!

Ha! My puffer scared the hell outta me when I first saw him do this. He is sleeping. Weird hey? Mine sleeps completely vertical, no colour I can even touch him and he just bobs in the water like he is dead...

Attachments

• image-3532864449.jpg
    image-3532864449.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 88
Freaky!! I never seen my puffer do that. Thanks for telling me this, so If I do see him I won't freak out. :p

Thanks so much for the info. I've had him for a few weeks now and he never did it until last night.

Yeah, just saw mine doing the sleep thing. Glad this thread was here, because I would have freaked out. :p

Back
Top Bottom