My non quarantined YCG died of ich about four weeks ago, leaving my display tank empty. In about a week or two, I plan to try again except this time I'll quarantine my goby. I have a 10 gallon FOWLR
and plan to set up a 10 gallon QT, but I have a few questions.
1. Do I have to Cycle my QT?
2. If I don't, how frequent would I have to change the water to maintain stable parameters?
3. What is a good amount of time to Quarantine the clown goby to make sure it is parasite free?
4. I currently have a bare bottom tank, heater, some terracotta pots, and an aqueon HOB
filter. Do I need anything else?
5. If I am not running medication, should I put carbon in my filter?
Any help is appreciated!