Rare gobys..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
When im done riding my tank of MI i would like to do alot of gobies..i dont know if you would call them rare but i was searchn youtube and saw a biocube full of the best gobies i have ever seen.. Id like to do 4+ gobies for the bottom and maybe some dwar angels.. In no way am i gettn a mandarian goby as bad as i want one.. I waa hoping to get some names of gobys? I might be in the wrong thread..BUT when i was searchn gobys and capatability with eachother it says caution? The onea in the video were in a 29 biocube i think.. I have a 75gl any ideas?

image-555832468.jpg

This is my tank as of latley.. Took advabtage of being fishless and dis some re rockwork and doing a mod to my lighting.. Baught 3 reefbrite moonlight LEDs i screewd to to the bottom of my coralife actinic

Thank yoooou carey you were just the person i was hoping would chim in :) i know theres alot more gobys out there and liceaquaria doesnt list them all.. Gotta dind different sitea :/

Please make sure you stay away from Bathygobius fuscus (Common Frill-Fin). I am sure he is the cause of 4 deaths in my tank (flame angel after 2 weeks, Engi Goby, shrimp and Bi-Color Blenny after 10 days).

Back
Top Bottom