Saltwater or fresh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharktale

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 75 gallon fresh water and a 65 reef tank I want many fish that I can't add in a reef reef tank and I'm getting tired of plants in the fresh water I guess I want some one to tell me change it to salt and why thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Saltwater, its more challenging. I went from freshwater to saltwater because of this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Salt is more difficult, which is why many find it more rewarding. I like it because you are creating a entire ecosystem, complete with scavengers, cleaners, alage eaters, and corals. It's your own little ocean. Now while I love fresh also, I just haven't been able to replicate that

This question is my favourite ever! Because...both ;) :D hence my username! I have both and adore both equally.

And I don't want to let go my fresh water fish I have them for almost 5 years

@sharktale, I used to struggle with plants too. :) then I used ADA aqua soil, LED lighting and didn't dose anything ever, my plants never stop growing, in fact I get annoyed by how much pruning I do. :p plus pruning is easier than fragging some species of coral!

Anyway, fresh and salt are both the way to go :D

you already know the answer...
it's been staring you in the face the whole time...

you need more tanks

Saltwater or fresh ?

If you really have to ask your not ready .... (KIDDING:ROFLMAO:)

saltwater for sure freshwater is just so boring IMO(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! guys I have all the stuff I need to start my salt water for a long time plus that way my RO di unit ll make more sense then just make water for a 65 gallons

and here is my 65 saltwater

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429215913.881709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429215913.881709.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 138
How did you get it to be purple

Back
Top Bottom