sand from a beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes i would agree 100% we need to make trips to the ocean and start getting our own s**t. lol. where in souf nashville do u live im about 45 minutes from antioch.

I live smack dab in the middle of downtown and work in a honky tonk bar (but not a big fan of country music LOL but some is good)... I know where Columbia is though, had a friend that lived there... i've also lived in Shelbyville, Murfreesboro, and Chattanooga.

According to bp there is bacteria that is eating up the oil and that the new bacteria is going to be better for the AQ people. more so if you have a saltwater setup.

(NOT)

Actually it is a 100% true fact that there are microbes and bacteria that feed on crude. My dad is an Environmental Engineer was in the USCG for 25 years and has dealt with every major oil spill in this country for the last 30 years.

Crude oil has been leaching into the ocean for millions of years, nature was taking care of spills long before we slithered out of the sea and grew legs.

Not that I'm happy about the BP idiots but wanted to offer some info on the subject.

Actually it is a 100% true fact that there are microbes and bacteria that feed on crude. My dad is an Environmental Engineer was in the USCG for 25 years and has dealt with every major oil spill in this country for the last 30 years.

Crude oil has been leaching into the ocean for millions of years, nature was taking care of spills long before we slithered out of the sea and grew legs.

Not that I'm happy about the BP idiots but wanted to offer some info on the subject.

Just thought I'd mention, this works because they're in a warm climate. When they start drilling the artic, the oil spill will take 10x to 100x longer to break down.

Back
Top Bottom