Sexy and cleaner shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thinkI going with the wrasse, after reading some more online, the wrasse seem to fit my set up better. I love wrasse, but everybody wants "nemo" so I'm going to stick to the wrasse. There bioload would be less then 2 clowns 2

Good choice. I really like wrasses. They are really colorful and suit almost every tank

They seem less aggressive too, I've heard clowns could get really mean and harass tank mates to death

Percula and ocellaris clowns can be aggressive but compared to the maroon clown they are peaceful

There mean haha. Do you think a sea urchin would do good in that tank? I like the looks of pencil urchins

I read that you can supplement there diet with seaweed strips, this one wouldn`t be added until the tank matures for at least a half of year.

They look so cool but I don't think I'd ever wanna mess with them. That's good you're being patient and looking at things more long term than most people ;)

I think it would be cool (and funny) to tell my friends that I care for a posiouns species everyday.
I`ve done alot of research on salt tanks and realized that most mistakes are made by people who rush into it. Its not about looks, its about the health of the animals so its good to plan ahead. I want to make sure this tank gets the best chance to turn into a beautiful environment.

Urchins are venomous technically. I think an urchin would look best in a larger setup.

Yeah, you gotta be really careful when cleaning your tank. I think I`m gonna skip them too becuse with all of my other planned bottom dwellers it would be cramped

Back
Top Bottom