Shrimp Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think u were acclimating for to long. Acclimation should only last an hour.

The two articles I've read both said it could take up to two hours, but I've never used this method so that might be the issue. I've only used the measuring cup and acclimate is always under 1 hour.

what are those white things all over the picture? pods?

I think those might be too big to be pods. Might just be air bubbles and the camera caused it to look like little strings

The two articles I've read both said it could take up to two hours, but I've never used this method so that might be the issue. I've only used the measuring cup and acclimate is always under 1 hour.

I think those might be too big to be pods. Might just be air bubbles and the camera caused it to look like little strings

ah oh ok

Ok I will try in another 2 or 4 weeks, just 1 shrimp again and we will see, for now I will just kept the shrimp that I have, I will take a lot of attention of my water parameters. I will keep you post it.
Thanks in advance.

The white things are bubbles from the filter, I have the Hiatt Filtration System.

Last edited:
I think I have the issue solved, it was because the water at the bag was not mixed all, so the top is my water and the low is the aquarium water, I will try and came back with the conclusion!!

I highly doubt that is the reason. Stuff is naturally mixed together due to high concentration moving to low concentration. two hours is a great deal of time for <1g of water to mix.

Back
Top Bottom