Stock list for my 240g.. Pleas read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FOWLR-JUNKIE

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys and gals.. My stock list has decreased from last time.. My tank is looking great just a little touches here and there needs to be finished.. I am running a diablo 250 ext skimmer with gfo, carbon, and I bout to start running my a biopellet reactor. I also have a fuge setup with cheto and in there I have 2 chocolate star which I didn't a want but my wife insisted me keep them down there and a whole life of brine shrimp living down there.. I have 2 heniochos butterflies, naso tang, 2 violtian and a fuzzy dwarf, wolf eel which I'm getting rid of, Koran angel and a dogface puffer.. Is this 2 much? I'm looking to add a clown trigger, porky puffer, zebra eel and miniatus grouper or tusk

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You got a dogface buffer, itself should be enough, pls dont add anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your parameters will kinda tell you, but that is with fully grown fish. I'm guessing that once everything grows, you are pushing it with what you have. Just the Lions, puffer and eel are heavy contributors on bio-load.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The clown trigger is going to get quite nasty when is gets big, & they get huge.

Back
Top Bottom