Tank seems lonely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calebsanders

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, I have a 55g FOWLR and the only thing i have in there is a foot long green wolf eel and 5 hermit crabs called Clibanarius vittatus i caught out of the Gulf of Mexico.

The excitement of having the eel has slacked off after having him for a few months now. I'd like to put something in there so it doesn't seem just to plain, but I'm not real sure as to what I could put in there that won't bother or be bothered by my eel.

Any suggestions?

I know nothing about green eels and their diet... I like blue chromis because they are like dumb blondes at a party, no one can tell them apart and when they get picked off and disappear, who cares?

{JJJJJJUST KKKKKIDDING}}}}

Hahaha if I'm not mistaken they would get eat as fast as I could put them in there. I have fed him a gold fish the size of my thumb. He isn't scared at all. I'd have to put something almost his size to make sure he doesn't eat it

LOL yeah even my serpent star has captured a few of those pretty little idiots :D

Can I see a photo of your tank? I get really into aquascaping with beautiful rock and making reef-like scapes.. :welcome:

Need to pick a fish that is too big to fit in his mouth. Could maybe do a snowflake or a Toby puffer in that sized tank

Back
Top Bottom