THIS little fella made me wanna spend my tax return!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yenner

Aquarium Advice Activist
Went to Jacks Aquarium last night and this guy caught my eye. Really made me wants a 180g SW. Good thing I don't have room or I woulda spent a LOT of money I don't have. This guy was in GORGEOUS shape though.

PufferBlueWhite1.jpg

Had to look him up this morn. Found a site that sells him and says they're rare and that if you see one you should buy it cause they go quick. DOH!

Puffer Fish, saltwater fish aquarium - Aquatic Connection

Future plans. :cool: At Jack's they had him for $300 though. My 2 goldfish were $0.28 each, my fiddler was $3.xx and my pleco was $3.xx.

$300?! Yikes! :crazyeyes:

That is the main reason I have never done salt water. The prices just go through the roof but the fish are very pretty!

Pretty fish. I wish I wasn't so cheap. I think $10 is expensive for a fish.

Same here. I cringe when i have to spend big bucks on SW fish and coral. Especially coral because it's usually 20$ and over for any coral you get. Cept for things like yellow polyps, or GSP, because those are the most unwanted because they grow like weeds lol. But oh well..

Ugh. Can't wait. In the future this will for SURE be in a house of mine. Too cool to watch. I must've looked like a kid standing there. Actually, there was a boy and his father nearby my wife and I and I think our excitement was on par with each other while looking. :)

lol, very nice puffer. I would love to own one but I know that if I did my son would keep it stressed just to see it puff.

Back
Top Bottom