turbo snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would not bother with the snails and focus instead on keeping nutrients at a minimum. this will inhibit algae growth.

True 'dat!

I think that advice by Mr X can easily help folks develop a response to a lot of tank problems, cyano, algae, ph issues, etc. That is, finding and correcting the source of the problem and not relying totally on critters or chemicals to fix it.

it's definitely excessive nutrients, whether it's from overfeeding, not enough nutrient export, or both, if you figure that out and adjust/address it, the algae bloom will subside.

well if there not swimming idc what the crab does lol. thanks i appreciate all the help everyone on this website gives!!

my turbo is a bum lol he sits next to the power head all day. im looking for a new way to clean up algae that wont mess with clown breeding.... any ideas?

Shine your flashlight in there at night. My snails disappear until lights out and then when the lights come on the 'rush' back to their corners, crevices and inside the overflow.

Having carnivores will do that to your inverts

Back
Top Bottom