Uncomfortable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heyz0os

Aquarium Advice Activist
My 2 clown fish used to swim through the little caves i made using the LR but since yesterday when i added 7 blue legged hermit crabs, the clownfish stopped swimming through the rocks (the hermits climbed them to clean). And now all my clownfish do is just swim above the rocks or swim up to the crabs and just stare at them. Could the clownfish be feeling uncomfortable with them crabs? or could they just be examining them:]

They'll be fine. I have clowns and several hermits and they still swim through the caves with the hermits on the rocks. Like you said, they're probably curious.

ahaha one really good thing that came from the hermits (although i doubt there is a connection) is that ever since i put em in, my female clown doesn't beat my male as often :p

She's just distracted for now. Kinda like when my wife is watching Young and the Restless, she doesn't ask me to take out trash and stuff like that. :)

She's just distracted for now. Kinda like when my wife is watching Young and the Restless, she doesn't ask me to take out trash and stuff like that. :)

hahahahaha that is a perfect example
icon_razz.gif

Hahaha I spoke too soon. She's makin em do the twitch again :p

Back
Top Bottom