update: just helping a fellow reefer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tyler

Aquarium Advice Freak
i was just stumbling around the internest when i came across a post on another forum a frequent. it seems this fellow no longer had the time to take care of his 25g fowlr and was looking to get rid of everything. the cost: $0. my excitement: priceless. 25 pounds of liverock, a maroon clown and plenty of snails all for free. i'm picking it up in two weeks, and the guy is thanking me...seems kinda weird. anyhow, just thought i'd share my excitement with people that care.

(y) (y)
woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif
(y) (y)

Super deal!!!

i would, but i guess there's this law that people under the age of 21 can't buy beer. who knew? ;)

Now thats worthy of mention in our newsletter. Ill rase HARA's attention to this ;)

i would, but i guess there's this law that people under the age of 21 can't buy beer. who knew?

If this guy is over 21 you could give him the $ to buyhimself a case. Or if hes underage a nice dinner at a sitdown place would be cool thanks.

well, i finally picked everything up, and it certainly meets my expectations. sadly, the maroon clown died before he was in my care, but everything else is good. there are a great deal of aptasia and bubble algae, but other than that, it looks pretty good. i've got everything in a ten gallon with a couple of power filters for flow until i move into my new apartment. i'll have a picture posted soon.

Back
Top Bottom