Weird clownfish behavior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Massimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My clownfish acts weird... The first day I put him in he was fine swimming all around my tank. Now he's in the same spot just swimming all day long. Is he hosting the top corner of my glass?

One of my clowns did that for three days about a week after I got her. Then went back to normal swimming after those three days. It was weird but she acts fine now.

mine hosts a corner behind the powerhead, he even kind of digs it

He's stays there all day, only time he moves is for food and at night sometimes

Yep, he moved now. Maybe because I changed the aquascape. I think he enjoys the water current in in certain areas of the tank. He's now moved his position to in the middle of the tank close to the glass.

my maroon stayed in the corner of my tank like he would miss out on something if he left his spot. i've heard its normal, my clown would swim around but only briefly then right back to the corner, he even dug out the corner all the way to the bottom glass. and up until yesterday he was doing fine,(we had an earthquake and i think it scared him to death!)

Back
Top Bottom