What else if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jayhawker518

Aquarium Advice Regular
My tank has been running for about 3 months now i believe and everything is just right.
I currently have 1 false percula clown, 2 firefish and a bicolored blenny. Also i have a serpant sea star and a chocolate chip star fish. I have a yellow coral banded shrimp and 2 normal cleaner shrimp. A bunch of hermits and snails. I have one big feather duster as well.

I really like my tank and I was trying to figure out if I have reached my bioload in my 30 gallon or if theres anything else i can add.

Im going to add an anemone in a couple months once the tank matures a bit.

I know since i added the CC Star I cant have a reef tank which is probably good so i stop spending all my money. But are there other things that are nice looking other than feather dusters that i can add without to many problems?
Thanks in Advance.

Dont know how experienced you are but one of these are low light and moderate care level. The only problem is they have to be target fed or hand fed. If you are fairly new to SW I would maybe hold off till you get some more experience as if you overdo it with the phyto you can foul your tank up. For the anenome or this you`ll need to get rid of the CC starfish. I do believe that as far as Fish you are at your limit.

Melosu, Im not exactly sure what your post said. The first part is really confusing.
You said "one of these" what does that mean? What are you talking about phyto?

Yes im relatively new to SW this being my first tank but my dad always had tanks.
The CC Starfish will bother the anemone? Might have to get rid of him in the future then, but i think hes a good way to stop me from spending more money.

Yeah i figured i was near or at bioload capacity. Thanks Hara.

you might want to consider something like brittle or serpent stars and a variety of snail types. They are always interesting and won't add to your bioload.

Yes just click on the Blue "This" on the post. Phyto is Phytoplankton. Sorry about that. If you are realtively new I would hold off on that sea fan.

Back
Top Bottom