What is wrong with my anemone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lmg108

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well it used to stay ontop of the LR and when completely spread out was the size of my hand but within the past few weeks it moved down to the bottom and now just rolls around on the sand and is no bigger than a turnip. I was about to take it out the other day because I though it was dead (it was so little like a raisin) but the next day it had moved and was a little bigger. I've tested my water and everything checks out good except the salinity was a little low so I adjusted that and its good now. I thought that might have been the problem but still dont see any improvement with it. What could be wrong with it and what do I do?:confused:

What kind of lighting are you using on your tank?
Just for fun, can you give us your test results of your water?

To be honest I really dont know exactly what lights I have off the top of my head, I will have to check when I get home, My husband bought all that stuff. Although I dont think it is the lighting, as he was just fine for a long time before he started this and we havent changed our lighting any. But I will find out what I got and let you all know...

Back
Top Bottom