What saltwater specimen (Fish, Coral OR Invertebrate) can be kept in a 10 gallon WITH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bryanm70

Aquarium Advice Activist
What saltwater specimen (Fish, Coral OR Invertebrate) can be kept in a 10 gallon WITH water parameters that can sustain adult brine shrimp? I have a 10 gallon brine shrimp tank, but I went to my local fish store the other day and saw a nice 29 gal column tank housing two false ocellaris clowns (One mother, one baby) along with hundreds of adult brine shrimp. I would like to do something similar if possible. Current salinity: 36 ppt. Please and thank you.

P.S. My brine shrimp tank has a sponge filter to support the tank. Anything else that is needed and I don't have can also be added, just let me know. Here you can view a tank shot of the brine shrimp tank and specifications: Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Bryanm70's Album: 10 Gallon Brine Shrimp Grow-out Tank

I would think any marine fish could. 36ppm is a litle high right? Maybe get it down to 26-30 and most everythin is fair game. Have you thought of connecting the 29g and 10g could be a refugim but share same water? That would be ideal If you could work it out

I would think any marine fish could. 36ppm is a litle high right? Maybe get it down to 26-30 and most everythin is fair game. Have you thought of connecting the 29g and 10g could be a refugim but share same water? That would be ideal If you could work it out

Not only do I have limited space, but I need something that will not require much experience as an amateur SW keeper since this would be my first SW endeavor. Any suggestion(s)?

Natural seawater is 35ppt. You can keep any fish, coral, invert, etc with no problem at 36 ppt. The types of corals you can keep depend on the lighting you have.

Back
Top Bottom