Whats Good For A 10 Gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldnt do a pair of clowns in a 10g, maybe a clown and like stated a nice cute goby. And some shrimp too, that would be a nice addition.

Mine has little red lines that are really pretty, he's also called a warpaint goby.

I ould stick to a regular clown though if youre gonna get one, not a maroon or banded one, just regualr ole nemo or a black & white one. They dont grow as big as some of the clowns do and arent as aggressive.

Yepper. The percula ones can be more aggressive than the oscellaris so keep that in mind. Just stuff I've read, I happen to love clowns, I had two pairs of oscellaris at one time. I just keep nemos now. :)

K sounds good that's what I'm gonna get:) I looked at shrimp an their alot more expensive than I thought I was expecting like 50 cents or something lol

Nope the cool ones are pricey it stinks, they are so small and all lol.

Sexy shrimp arent that expensive and neither are peppermint shrimp. You should check locally and see whats around you.

Ya I looked at petco.com and those two were the cheapest besides camel shrimp so I'll probably get some of those

How many do you suggest I get?

When youre ready you could probably keep 3 or more sexy's ( I hear they like to be in 3's) and if they arent too big I'd get like 2 peppermints. They are MUCH much larger than the sexys so I don't know if you can mix them...maybe someone else can chime in?

Alot is up to you, what do you like? You could maybe sve up and get a cleaner or fire shrimp they are ususally like $15-$25 though. But a nice cleaner would look cool in there too. LOL

I'm so bad, I there are so many options I couldnt decide either hehe

Lol I think by the time I am ready to start I'll have enough money I think to be able to buy anything but I think I'll buy three sexy shrimp instead of an expensive one because in case it dies then I won't have just lost so much money ya know. So ya I'll go with peppermint or sexy shrimp:) plus I like things in a larger quantity makes the tank look livelier

Also I saw on another thread that you said SW doesn't need an air stone? Is that true for me to or is that because the person had live rock?

Back
Top Bottom