which one will work better ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FloridaNewbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have 2 true percs. in a couple of weeks i wanted another addition. which of these would work better ?

2 percs
flame or coral beauty

or

2 percs
6 line wrassel
yellow watchman

its a 29gal.

im not sure, i think either might be kinda kinda pushing the bio-load

to give you an idea, im setting up a 20g fowlr, 25lbs LR with 2 oclowns, and eventually a watchman.

think you might want to drop the wrasse

if you already have 2 clowns, you certainly dont need 2 more in a tank that small.
I would suggest the yellow watchman.

If you were just adding the percs to the list to show what you "would" have, then I would say the first choice.

Hara said:
if you already have 2 clowns, you certainly dont need 2 more in a tank that small.
I would suggest the yellow watchman.

If you were just adding the percs to the list to show what you "would" have, then I would say the first choice.

yeah, i already have the percs, don't want 4 of them! Lol... yeah i like the first choice too.

I like the flame angel, but the coral beauty is not bad. Which one is "easier" and more hardy ?? i think i read the other day, something about how they are captured? not sure

your kinda pushing your tank swimming space, thats about 10" of fish there, and the angels are kinda boxy, say 2"+ in height

I personally am a fan of the Coral Angel over the Flame Angel, but hardiness-wise I believe they are very similar in care and upkeep. It comes down to personal preference. If you have just 2 Percs and 1 dwarf angelfish you should be fine with the Bio-load, since the percs get up to 3inches and the Coral Angel gets up to 4.5inches.

No a six-lined wrasse is a great fish especially for small tanks like yours from what i hear. Somebody correct me if im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom