Will they be ok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jasoncwrd2002

Aquarium Advice Freak
Gotta go away for a few days and wondering if I do a hardy feeding tonigt if fish will be ok till fri with not being feed and prob natural sunlight only

How many days total? Do you have corals? So you thinking of turning off your lights for the time you are away? I bought an auto feeder which does the job and always a good idea to have a timer on your lights anyway :)

Most fish will do fine without feeding for 3 days. Some only feed 2 times per week anyhoo. As for light, if there is enough ambient light, they should be ok as well. Might want to consider a light timer, provides better control over lighting periods.

I have 2 timers ( sump light and DT powerheads). Both are rotary mechanical timers and work very good. Soon I will have to buy another, as 1 was the timer for my pool filter. Many years they have been used without problem.

I got mine from a hardware store. Much more durable. Unfortunately hardware stores don't add on speciality store mark-up so they usually don't cost as much (at the hardware store).

Back
Top Bottom