wrasse missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I've had the a vlorik wrasse for almost a week and she always comes out when the lights turned on she's really healthy and eating and went to bed last night looking great is this normal behavior for them to just stay in the sand some days or did something go wrong

oo no i made a mistake i didnt realize wrase (fish-only) and dwarf angels dont get along, i have a coral beauty in with her but its a 45 gallon tank they deff have enough space between each other and on occasion they bump into each other but it doesnt really seem like theirs overly aggresion and if my coral beauty does go after her she fights back do you think they will adjust to each other and be ok eventually? it says with caution and they really arent that bad to each other (btw i scraped the sand and she popped up)

Im not sure on theese fish.... I had a lion fish and a Blue damsel 1/4 of its size and they got along fine. It really depends on your particular fishes behavior. Good luck with it

Wrasses are jumpers. Make sure you check out the floor areas as well as any overflow areas.

Back
Top Bottom