Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Feedback - Member sales/trades
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-19-2015, 07:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Minimal - a+

Great seller. I bought some Water Sprite from him. Answered all my questions, and shipped quickly. He's in West Virginia, I'm in Texas. I was absolutely shocked when it arrived. It was packaged as well as it could be. The towels he had the sprite rolled up in were still VERY wet, the plants looked almost perfect! I expected them to look very stressed, and dying. Do not hesitate to purchase anything from MINIMAL. It can't get any better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 06-29-2015, 02:10 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

POTM Champion

(Gonna piggy-back instead of making new thread)

Ironically, I'm also in Texas and ordered some Water Sprite and Anacharis from MINIMAL.
Arrived in 2 days. Packaging was awesome! Mildly annoying at first trying to carefully unwrap all the paper-towels, but then I began to appreciate how well it protected the plants and helped keep them fresh and alive.

Each little plant individually wrapped in it's own paper towel. Those wrapped in a series of other paper towels. ALL of it generously soaking wet and in a large ziplock bag. That, wrapped in layers of newspaper. And finally, everything in a box to further protect from being crushed.

I would not hesitate to order from MINIMAL again in the future!!

Can't wait for this new greenery to start growing so I can slowly populate my other tanks.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

I ordered "free" wisteria from him, a "giveaway" package, for $6 shipped. Three tiny withered brown plants arrived in a leaking zip bag with overly wet paper towels, shipped 1st class for half what I paid (I was told priority would be the shipping method) and when I asked about this, was told it was basically the same speed shipping. I was also told they'd green up quickly. It's a month later and I've barely seen any green growth. I got a condescending lecture on how to fertilize plants. The tank I have them in grows out plants very well with little help. Won't order again.

Sent via the time space continuum... All hail Zoltan.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:00 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

2nd order from MINIMAL, and all was good again. I bought some Amazon Swords from him this time. Absolutely beautiful! Massive roots, very healthy. Plus he threw in a couple of bonus plant stems to boot! Great seller in my opinion.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:45 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Minimal - a+

I ordered some plants from Minimal a while ago, and when they arrived there were a lot less than I expected for the price I paid, and most of them were falling apart. Although my experience didn't go very well, he was very polite and it sounds like other people have been satisfied so I'm not sure what happened.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic

POTM Champion

Any ugliness is my fault, not his. Totally thrilled to pieces! Can't wait to get home tonight so I can make it pretty

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448916062.753419.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	281408  
Old 12-16-2015, 03:24 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

POTM Champion

Another win from MINIMAL! Snagged up the plants featured in Bpophoto's latest 20 update, they look fantastic for all they came half across the country. Don't hesitate to get plants from him. Everything has arrived alive and ready to go, even in this weather.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice
Old 05-08-2016, 07:35 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist

Great plants from minimal!

Tags
mini

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com