A Big Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

werth6812

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Ashley Nichole, depending on if you are family, friend, classmate, i will answer to either Ashley or Nichole... long story. I am so excited to Join this Forum, i actually joined quite a while ago, but have been so busy with school, i am a microbiology major at Oklahoma State University, that i have yet to post. I have a few aquariums laying around my house, lol. We, my husband Lance and I, have a 55 gallon freshwater african cichlid aquarium, which is my husbands pride and joy. We have a 29 gallon saltwater aquarium with a mated pair of maroon clowns and 2 bangi cardinals. I have a 72 gallon mixed reef aquarium, that is my pride and joy, too much to list.... and a 5 gallon pico reef that is also my pride and joy. We enjoy the aquarium hobby. I have a local facebook page opening discussions regarding aquariums in my hometown. Beyond the reef hobby, we have 3 gorgeous children, that are growing up to love the hobby as we do, we have 7 dogs (2 great danes 3 toy poodles) and my husbands 2 work dogs ( a corgi, and a blue heeler) we have 5 horses, cattle, and barn cats, a guinea pig (my daughters) and a turtle (my sons).. My husband is a farrier and trainer and has ran our farm and his own business for 16 years now. I have worked as a surgical/clinical technician and receptionist for a veterinary clinic for just under 5 years and ran my own business a grooming/boarding/daycare facility for pets of all shapes and sizes. I still groom on a regular basis out of my home but closed the business down to return to school. So as you can see we are an animal friendly home. I look forward to learning from and with all of you soon. :fish2:

:welcome: to AA! We hope you enjoy your way a around the waters here lol. Does that long but cool intro have some pictures? I'd love to check them out :)

Pictures-- here is what i have, i will do better later today:)

Okay, i have added a crummy picture of my 72 gallon mixed reef, less than a year old... so still working on it, however, i cannot figure out how to add more than one pic at a time, any help in this department would be nice :)

I use the app for pictures most of the time because its easier. On the app just keephitting add attachment. But it will use up your space for pictures and its recommended to upload them to your profile on the main site and then copy and paste the image code below it to where ever you want it to show up.

I have added photos to my profile, cannot figure out how to get them on the tread :)

lol, i am not normally this technologically suppressed. Sorry. Ill figure it out another day. Thank you for your help.

My name is Ashley Nichole, depending on if you are family, friend, classmate, i will answer to either Ashley or Nichole... long story. I am so excited to Join this Forum, i actually joined quite a while ago, but have been so busy with school, i am a microbiology major at Oklahoma State University, that i have yet to post. I have a few aquariums laying around my house, lol. We, my husband Lance and I, have a 55 gallon freshwater african cichlid aquarium, which is my husbands pride and joy. We have a 29 gallon saltwater aquarium with a mated pair of maroon clowns and 2 bangi cardinals. I have a 72 gallon mixed reef aquarium, that is my pride and joy, too much to list.... and a 5 gallon pico reef that is also my pride and joy. We enjoy the aquarium hobby. I have a local facebook page opening discussions regarding aquariums in my hometown. Beyond the reef hobby, we have 3 gorgeous children, that are growing up to love the hobby as we do, we have 7 dogs (2 great danes 3 toy poodles) and my husbands 2 work dogs ( a corgi, and a blue heeler) we have 5 horses, cattle, and barn cats, a guinea pig (my daughters) and a turtle (my sons).. My husband is a farrier and trainer and has ran our farm and his own business for 16 years now. I have worked as a surgical/clinical technician and receptionist for a veterinary clinic for just under 5 years and ran my own business a grooming/boarding/daycare facility for pets of all shapes and sizes. I still groom on a regular basis out of my home but closed the business down to return to school. So as you can see we are an animal friendly home. I look forward to learning from and with all of you soon. :fish2:

Hey Ashley or Nichole. I'm Catherine or Jordan, also a long story. Lol. You are literally living my dream life! It sounds fun. :) welcome to AA!

My boyfriend is a farrier! Your household sounds amazing. So many animals that's awesome. Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom