A newcomer, and a moderate leveled aqua hobbyist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultima0chaotic

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, how are you doing? You can just call me ultima and not that long mess of a name I have lol. I saw these forums while surfing around and the vibe of the community felt great and since I'm very interested in aquatic life keeping, I could not resist to join. I wish to share my experiences and learn from others. I also wish to gain new knowledge from you guys, I'm really looking forward to it.

I say "moderate aqua hobbyist" in my name, because I still have tons to learn about fish keeping :D I've been into the hobby since 2003, but I have not really learned how to properly take care of fish up until recently. Right now I have a 75 Gallon community tank consisting of: My 75 Gallon, consists of: 2 Polypterus (Senegal Bichir), 2 Leopard Ctenopomas, 4 Clown Loaches, 2 Silver Dollars, 1 Pleco, 3 Red Rainbowfishes and 2 Axel Rainbowfishes.

YouTube - 75 Gallon Mixed Tank

I hope you enjoyed that. (Don't forget to watch HD) You may have noticed that I had 4 Red Rainbows, unfortunately, one of them recently died. I somehow knew because it was sticking near the surface a lot, but I could see no visible symptoms or any weird behaviour, it still ate, it still swam, but alas, it's gone now. O well, life goes on right :)

As you can tell, I have no aquascaping skills.

I also have a 45 Gallon with 2 Red Eared Sliders.

I hope you enjoyed my intro, I look forward to making friends with you.

=D

Welcome to AA.

Great aquarium. Looks very very clean and your fish look very very healthy.

What kind of camera are you using? If I tried to get close-ups like you did during video, it will just get blurry. Great shots.

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.

Welcome to AA.

Great aquarium. Looks very very clean and your fish look very very healthy.

What kind of camera are you using? If I tried to get close-ups like you did during video, it will just get blurry. Great shots.

Thanks for the comment, I try to keep it clean as much as possible, although it's hard for me to reach that crystal clear state that I've sought after for so long, haha. One day I plan to redesign and revamp my tank, as well as add in more fauna.

I use a KODAK Zi6 which, in my opinion, is the best HD hand held, low budget camera out there. The close up you saw is one of its features, which is macro. It has really great macro, as you can see.

Back
Top Bottom