About me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Alex24-

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello my name is Alex, i live in Toronto, Canada. i have 2 aquariums - a 10 gallon and a 20 gallon. both are fresh water - in 20 g one i have: guppies, boesemani rainbows, danios, sword tails, thai glass catfish (awesome fish actual - transparent!), and a pleco. in the 10 g i have a senegal bichir, and a golden algae eater.

hello my name is Alex, i live in Toronto, Canada. i have 2 aquariums - a 10 gallon and a 20 gallon. both are fresh water - in 20 g one i have: guppies, boesemani rainbows, danios, sword tails, thai glass catfish (awesome fish actual - transparent!), and a pleco. in the 10 g i have a senegal bichir, and a golden algae eater.
welcome ! Unfortunately you are probably going to take some heat here on your stocking, that bichir in a 10 is basically the same as a 10" Oscar in a 10 gal. I'm sure you were not informed as to its max size of 8" and the whole stunting thing, people in this forumn are very helpful and knowledgable, sometime people get a bit intense about stocking. Do you have future plans for the fish in your 10 gal?

Reactions: HN1
Back
Top Bottom