Ahoyhoy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ben0

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

New member here from the Sunshine coast of Australia!! I look forward to reading about everyones tanks!

I'm a newby in fish tank world. Funny story. We moved house and left was a massive 6ft by 4ft tank (Around 750L) full of south african and american fish. we were not left any instructions, nor notice of that it's now "Ours" 1 year later, it's still here. I've had to learn so much. I've killed about 15 fish off (NEW I TELLS YA!) and have about 5 of them left. So i'm looking to restock, so i thought i would join up!

Since i've only got about 5 fish left, i thought i would like to convert it to saltwater. I find them amazing. But i'm not sure i'll go about this. Any suggestions is thankful!

Thanks for reading!

Oh wow!! What an awesome house warming gift!! Haha do you have any pictures of the tank?:) but welcome to AA!! Glad to have you along!:D

Welcome to AA!!
Always great to see another Aussie :)

Thanks fellow aussie!

Oh wow!! What an awesome house warming gift!! Haha do you have any pictures of the tank?:) but welcome to AA!! Glad to have you along!:D

When we found the house, we saw the fish tank (obviously) and we were amazed at it. Little did we know it was going to be left here!

Pictures are coming right now!

Back
Top Bottom