Another Father and Son's intro to aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jar773

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:wave:Hello All, I have been diligently reading all I can about cycling and we were able to start with some medium from seller and are well on our way to a cycled tank. 16 days in now and we are, and have been getting some great test readings from after the first week on. We are looking forward to a healthy planted community tank. I have not had a tank for 35 yrs and i'll say things have changed.We have been researching fish and plants and have decided not to go over a 3" adult size fish for this community. I will have plenty of ?'s along the way and am glad to have a community to fall back on.
:bb:
:hide:

:wave:Hello All, I have been diligently reading all I can about cycling and we were able to start with some medium from seller and are well on our way to a cycled tank. 16 days in now and we are, and have been getting some great test readings from after the first week on. We are looking forward to a healthy planted community tank. I have not had a tank for 35 yrs and i'll say things have changed.We have been researching fish and plants and have decided not to go over a 3" adult size fish for this community. I will have plenty of ?'s along the way and am glad to have a community to fall back on.
:bb:
:hide:

Welcome. We're so glad to have you. What is the size of your tank?

Back
Top Bottom