Another Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tori.lock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Some of you've already met me, I was the one with fifty billion questions in the freshwater area. I've been clicking around the site and was obviously impressed enough to join. I joined mostly to get help and support with my to-be 10g freshwater aquarium. It sounds small enough that an idiot with internet access can figure it out, but in a dorm room it'll be my only pet and baby, so I want to be a good fish mommy. I'm hoping to learn enough with this tank to eventually move on to saltwater and start dealing with bigger, more interesting fish, specifically eels. (Since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the big morays. Ugly buggers.) I bet you'll see me around, filling up the freshwater place with questions about fish and plants and substrate and filters and everything else under the sun.

Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you can think up! We've all been there before, I was there just a few years ago! Good luck with the 10g, take it slow and everything will be just fine. :)

Welcome to the site! Feel free to let the questions fly! That gives some of us something to do. :)

Welcome to the site. Ask any question on fishes, but if you know the answer to someone elses Question jump right in and answer away...

Back
Top Bottom