Another newbie waves hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lauri Bliss

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I am new to the site. I have three tanks, all small. The 10g has only chaeto and copepods, some are pretty big! The second is a 14g, mini reef. I said I wasn't going to do corals. hahahaha. And then I did. My big tank is a 55g FOWLR, with black sand, 70lbs of live rock, a small refugium, loaded with live rock pieces, chaeto and a bristle worm that I can't catch. I have a yellow watchman goby, a fire shrimp, two tank bred percula clowns, and three green chromis, with lots of different snails and lots of different hermits. I am new to the hobby, my tanks are only four months old (I said five earlier, but I can't seem to count). My goby and shrimp are shacking up and the goby, George is getting a little bolder, but the shrimp sightings have been rare.:hide: I will pop in and ask question now and then. If I seem stupid, please bear with me. I am reading and studying as much as I can, but would love your opinions, experience or plain old help. My name is Lauri. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom