Another Noob here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theresa Barwell

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,
I just joined the forum after lurking for the past several weeks. I have learned so much already. I purchased a used 55 gal with a Fluval 305 filter on 7/28. I added plants, wood and rock and cycled it with ammonia based on advice and information I got here and a few other places and I feel like I understand so much more about keeping fish than I did when I first had a tank when my kids were little.

Today was the big day when my fish arrived from liveaquaria and they are now settling in to the tank beautifully. I am very excited...nervous... happy... about my fish and I hope they are comfortable. :fish2::fish2::fish2:(okay, so these emojis are cute) I don't have the lights on in the tank yet but hope to post a pic soon.

Hi all,
I just joined the forum after lurking for the past several weeks. I have learned so much already. I purchased a used 55 gal with a Fluval 305 filter on 7/28. I added plants, wood and rock and cycled it with ammonia based on advice and information I got here and a few other places and I feel like I understand so much more about keeping fish than I did when I first had a tank when my kids were little.

Today was the big day when my fish arrived from liveaquaria and they are now settling in to the tank beautifully. I am very excited...nervous... happy... about my fish and I hope they are comfortable. :fish2::fish2::fish2:(okay, so these emojis are cute) I don't have the lights on in the tank yet but hope to post a pic soon.

Welcome ? glad the forum helped you and look forward to seeing your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, welcome to the forum :) can't wait to see pictures!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

Back
Top Bottom