Aquarist somewhat a Newbie.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

denarti

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello All,

I currently have a 44 gallon hexagon freshwater tank. It includes 3 White and 3 Black Skirt Tetras ,3 Scissortail rasboras. Panda corys and Negrite snails and a Mystery snail. I will be introducing a live plant shortly. This tank has been up for about 2 years now. All still the original fish. :fish2::fish1:

I am now starting up a saltwater tank.:dance: I have been searching the different threads. But I still have many questions. So I will be starting a thread asking plenty of questions. I have started cycling the tank with premixed saltwater from the store. I was told by the store I only need to cycle this for about a week before I added sand and live rock. Its a Biocube 29.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

welcome to AA You found the place to get the right answers .

I have started cycling the tank with premixed saltwater from the store. I was told by the store I only need to cycle this for about a week before I added sand and live rock. Its a Biocube 29.

let me ask this why would you cycle just water that's just a waist of time,
add water than rock and sand than add a deli shrimp in a old stocking and let your cycle begin,
if you bring your questions down to the saltwater section you will get all the info to start your tank correctly

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Back
Top Bottom