Back after long absence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankGirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all,
I used to be a very active member here, but life's circumstances with kids and business took me away from things for what must be a couple of years now.

I have kept my aquariums all this time, but have basically just babysat them, changing water, feeding, etc. but not really paying attention to them, and realized I was bored.

I've recently set up a 150-gallon tall FW tank, which replaced my 55-gallon, and have renewed my interest in the hobby - in a big way, lol.

I still have a 40-gallon breeder and a 10-gallon desktop tank, as well as recently having set up a 12-gallon eclipse for my daughters' room.

I've revamped my 40-gallon and 10-gallon, and am making great efforts to become more conscientious with how I manage my tanks, and hope to have some interesting discussions towards that end here.

This is a great site that is dear to my heart, and am delighted to see how the site has grown and flourished in my absence. :D

Wow I missed your thread till now. Welcome back to the site! I remember when I first started out on AA and fishkeeping, you were one of the ones that was always ready to lend a hand.

Wow, how did I miss this thread too? :) TankGirl, it's great to have you back! I wouldn't be where I am in this hobby without you!

Thanks, all - it is amazing how much I have missed my involvement on this site, and also amazing how easy it was to leave my tanks on auto-pilot and let my interest stagnate.

Moving the 55 inhabitants over to the 150, trying some new things, making new plans for my other tanks, all has all invigorated me so much.

I've made some newbie mistakes and have had to brush up on my techniques a bit, and am loving every minute. :D

Back
Top Bottom