Back again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrendanH

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi Folks,
After an absence of about 5 years I'm back in the game. This time around I'm going FW. Mostly I set up a new tank for my 3 year old girl, or at least that's the excuse I'm using :) It's a 60G, which I'm excited about since I'll be able to keep a lot more fish than in my 55G reef that I had many moons ago. Anyway - just wanted to drop in and say hello. You'll be seeing me around the forums I'm sure. Here is a pic of my tank as it stands right now - just 10 danios in there right now, taking it slow.....

Brendan.

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 70
Welcome to AA! :)

Nice looking tank!

Thanks Folks. It's good to be back! I guess it SHOULD be easier this time around but we'll see how that goes ;)

Welcome back - The tank is looking good too! Sounds like you are like me... make any excuse to get another tank set up! :)

Welcome to AA. ever thought about live plants? i know a good club in the area.

Welcome to AA. ever thought about live plants? i know a good club in the area.

Not just yet. From what little I know about them it sounds like more of a time commitment than I can make right now. Who knows what's in store in time though ;) Thanks all for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom