brand fire new, and pos made a mistake!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommysmith

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello my fish loving friends,
I'm new to the fish world, but am all ready exited about what the future will bring me in this new world.
The thing is I may of made the mistake of getting a small tank first rather than a big one. My miss' wasn't sure id keep this up (but I know I will) so I got a small 5.5gallon tank.
I've been looking on here and it seems there a bit small, and a bigger one was the way forward......so with some persistence I've been granted a bigger tank in 12 months if I do we'll with this one.
So, my question is what's the best fish to fill the 5.5 with, it's all cycled and tests are good (would put exact figures up but I'm at work and my note books at home).
I'm only looking for little fish I know now I can't put anything big in, and there's,no living plants in.
Any ideas or advice to help with my little tank would be wonderful.
Thanks.

:welcome: to AA! We hope you enjoy :)

I would put a Betta in it a tank that small doesn't have room for most fish and the harder it is to keep water quality right.

Just been looking at them, and they look a quality fish, would he be ok on his own or could he have some company?

Back
Top Bottom