California coast- betta keeper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marsh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey I forgot to make an intro thread I was so excited to research all my questions when I signed up.

My tank is a 29g planted with one fish, a male "super-Delta" Betta named Marshall. I love gardening and have gotten really into my new aquascaping hobby, so far my tank has been re-done about 3 times. First I had a 10g planted, it leaked after a month and I got my 29g, then I ordered some beautiful mopani online and replaced all the fake decorations and plants with the real stuff.

Here's my little buddy:
img_2198906_0_e1e914b11a20223e79e9bffd2fe51ad0.jpg

Great to be here! The community has been so kind and welcoming already (y)

marsh said:
Hey I forgot to make an intro thread I was so excited to research all my questions when I signed up.

My tank is a 29g planted with one fish, a male "super-Delta" Betta named Marshall. I love gardening and have gotten really into my new aquascaping hobby, so far my tank has been re-done about 3 times. First I had a 10g planted, it leaked after a month and I got my 29g, then I ordered some beautiful mopani online and replaced all the fake decorations and plants with the real stuff.

Here's my little buddy:

Great to be here! The community has been so kind and welcoming already (y)

He is lovely :)

Andrew McFadden said:
149 post later?? Lol Oh well better late than never right? :welcome:.to AA! I hope you keep enjoying yourself :)

Sometimes you gotta hit the ground running :)

Thanks tropical! I love him too.

Heh I'd love water that warm! Here we are anticipating mavericks soonish. I'm near beercans/platforms before elkhorn slew. (That's like 15 minutes south of Steamer's Lane for reference)

Back
Top Bottom