??? Can common plecos live with fancy goldfish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would advice against it, goldfish are coldwater and plecos are tropical, and in some cases, the pleco sucks the slime coat of the goldfish, I can suggest a hillstream loach though

Thanks what would you recommend for trpoicail that can live with a pleco

Also what could live with a pleco in cold water. Thanks I had a tank for seven months now but something went wrong down the road. I had 8 fish thriving then got a cichlid and things went bad. So sadly I had to flush him down the toilet. And then only one left is the pleco. So yea and after recovering from scars I want fish and I came across this website joined and very helpful joined today.

Also what could live with a pleco in cold water. Thanks I had a tank for seven months now but something went wrong down the road. I had 8 fish thriving then got a cichlid and things went bad. So sadly I had to flush him down the toilet. And then only one left is the pleco. So yea and after recovering from scars I want fish and I came across this website joined and very helpful joined today.

What size tank?

10 gallon but I can handle alot of fish I might be upgrading to a 20 gallon tank soon.

my 2 cents here. get rid of the common pleco and get a bristlenose. add a heater get dome danios or glow fish or guppies . something small.

Woa man, no then never mind, the small species of pleco need at least a 20 gallon, I would get a 29 gallon (30 inches long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall) you can comfortably keep 2 in there carefully

Back
Top Bottom