So I wake up today and I find this interesting thing stuck to my live rock. I have no idea what it is and I was hoping someone out there can help me out as to what it could possibly be and whether I should be concerned.
Also a question about diatom blooming out there fellow underwater world lovers. I have read through various sources that diatom bloom usually occurs near the end of the cycle process. I am currently on day 17. On day 7 I added 50% ammonia and the amount that was suggested using the tank ammonia calculator. I am waiting for my master test kit to come in and I am using one of those cheapy stick ones at the moment
and all of my levels are ideal. Salinty and temperature is where it should be at. About 5 days ago I start getting some diatom blooming and since then it has exploded. My question is what should I do?
HELP PLEASE !!!