Diving In Again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mimaz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to all!

I started in the aquarium hobby over 30 years ago as an 8 or 9 year old kid in the early 1970's. My parents set me up with a 20 gallon tank from the local fish store, and I've been involved at varying levels ever since. From the college dorm room with a hundred betas in individual cups to the apartment in the 80's with roughly 30 aquariums from 10 to 110 gallons, and countless setups everywhere I have lived......I've currently settled down to only a 55 gallon SW at home (that I was supposed to be temporarily babysitting for my sister while she built her house 2 years ago) and a small 12 gallon bow front freshwater in my office.

I'll admit that I was nearly out of the game over the last several years as 2 young children, a 55+ hours a week job, and being a member of 2 working bands has taken it's toll on my available time. As I move forward, some time spent working with the 55 at home this winter has rekindled the interest (it has never left), and then I found AquariumAdvice.com a couple of weeks ago while surfing for some info. I've been extremely active in a few online musical forums, and I hope that I can learn alot here, and possibly help a few folks out along the way as well, as I have learned a few things over the years. ;)

My name is Mike....hope to get to know you! :band:

Hi Mike. I just found this site also. Nice people. Your experience will add to this already great group.
My name is Wayne in Va Beach

Back
Top Bottom