'ello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IchthyChris

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello fish people! My name is Chris. I'm 32 if anyone cares. I live in Seattle, Washington.

I'm new to the forum, but not to the aquarium. I've kept a planted aquarium for at least 20 years now. I've just purchased a second tank and am looking for new ideas for set-up. It's a 50 gal acrylic. I'm also devising a plan for a 30" x 20" x 5" wall hanging tank. I'll post a thread when I start that project.

Yeah, me and my friend say that, ahem, Stefan should die in a hole, and Damon should come find us.

We know he's not real, but we joke about it. I've changed my signature since, as you can see. What can you expect? We are teenage girls, he's a hot vampire!

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Welcome to AA.

First of all we want pics of your current tank. Pics or it didn't happen. :)
We LOOOOOOOOOOVE pics around here so get used to it.

With your new tank, the 50g, were you thinking FW, SW, BW? Because we can all give you ideas ;)

I think I'm gonna stay with fresh water. I don't think I have the time or the expense account for salt water.

Back
Top Bottom