'Ello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WinterRose

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hiya, I was browsing around for info and advice about my aquariums when I came across this site and thought it would be helpful. I always have alot of questions about my tanks. I have 3 tanks in total and have had them a little over a year and half now.. well at least the 55 gallon ( my starter)

In addition to my 55 I also have a 10 and a 5. The 10 gallon was purchased because I was told that my fiddlers needed a place to come up on for air, so it is half filled with water, and has a sand base (wait isnt that called subtrate or something?) The 5 gallon was bought because I had loaches in my 55 when the fish came down with ick. I needed a safe place for them while I dosed my tank. I ended up adding a very aggresive tiger barb from the 55 that was attacking the other barbs in the tank. Currently Im trying to decide if I should put the loaches back into my 55 or leave them where they are. In my 5 they are able to get under the gravel where as in the 55 they were a bit exposed.

My 55 is very diverse, it contains several species of danios, 2 tiger barbs, 2 pelcos, 2 different gourmai, an african rainbow and 4 rummy nose tetras. Though truthfully I would like it to have either african chichilds or 1 or 2 oscars.. though that will have to wait LOL

Chrys

Welcome to AA!
Ask any question you have in one of our forums sections
Enjoy the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom