'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nook

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, I'm nook *waves happily*, well no wait she's nook?!?!?!? anywho don't mind that I'm really truly not that strange lol. Let see.... Fish right thats why I'm here; I would like to introduce you to my tanks:
2.5 gal
1 snail (pretty big if I do say so myself, will be moving to the 10 gal eventually)

1 Snail (tiny tiny little guy smaller n my fingernail)
1 Gold Fish (as of yet unnamed, and also tiny)

5gal
1 betta (named parrot, kinda purple and grey)
1 Snail

10 Gal
As of yet unstocked

lol anyone got name suggestions for the snails? all my friends tell me like escargo and stuff like that but I dunno I like my snails very much... Hey I even have more snails then fish! *gets scared and starts looking around for fish*

Welcome to AA! :D

Unlike Steven, I am a snail keeper (or is that the other way around...they keep me?). Anywho, as you can see in my sig, all my snails have been named "Gary". This was due in large measure to "SpongeBob Squarepants".

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Funny you should mention gary as a name its one of the many that has been considered several times, though decidedly none of my snails are quite up to gary standards... lol I have yet to hear one meow!

hi :shocked!: Harley davidson, I love bikes (though my boyfriend says I'm not allowed one) hmmmmmm
Maybe I'll name em after the simpsons

Nook said:
Funny you should mention gary as a name its one of the many that has been considered several times, though decidedly none of my snails are quite up to gary standards... lol I have yet to hear one meow!

Ya gotta listen real close...LOL

Back
Top Bottom