Evening all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

harryc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New to all this, bought my daughter a 26lt freshwater setup for her third birthday and she loves watching the 3 platys I currently have in there. She chose all of the decoration for it so it's quite bright but she loves it! I've defo got the bug, already planning my next tank but that wont be for a while, want to get used to it all first. Only just getting the nh under control thanks to some poor initial advice from the store, hence the lack of other fish. It's about 6 weeks in. Just realised today one of the platys is preggers, photo attached, any idea how long I've got til they arrive?

Delighted to have found an app for this, or that as apple would say :)

Attachments

• image-2343508444.jpg
    image-2343508444.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 67
Welcome to AA.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

JOMA said:
welcome! this place is GRRRRRRRRREAT!

Frosted Flakes. That's what that tiger always says, "They're GRRRRRRRRREAT!!"

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Frosted Flakes. That's what that tiger always says, "They're GRRRRRRRRREAT!!"

thats exactly what i was thinking when i posted it^ loll

Aw, your tank looks pretty. I bet she loves the colors!

I recently got some platys. They're so pretty!

Ha, thread hijacked, no idea what anyone is talking about, love joining new forums. This one is clearly no different.

Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to steal the thread. I'm giving it back. The tank is very pretty.

Oh, you mean the dedication to my late horse? Yeah that's my iPod signature.

Back
Top Bottom