Excited to be here!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lokismom808

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone,Since I'm new I was told to tell you something about myself.
Okay so I have two tanks. One is a five gallon and the other is a ten gallon.
I've raised fish before but this time I'm trying to do some live plants. I have little
knowledge in this department so I'm not sure how they will turn out.
I'm just growing them in gravel with some liquid fertilizer and root tabs.
I have my betta Gizmo in the five gallon and one green tiger barb and a
panda cory in the ten gallon. I would like get more fish for my ten gallon
but not sure what to get. Here on Kauai we only have one ( yes you read right )
one pet shop and their selections are limited.
Anyway that's what I'm up to and I will appreciate any and all advice I get. Wish me luck.....Aloha

hi i had a ready of your first thread im new to plants to i was told to stay away from liquid fertz stick with jist ur root tabs plus the roots are where all the goodies are sucked up

lamby said:
hi i had a ready of your first thread im new to plants to i was told to stay away from liquid fertz stick with jist ur root tabs plus the roots are where all the goodies are sucked up

Hi
Thank you for your help ? I was kind of wary using the liquid in my tank. Is it harmful to my fish or are they just a waste of time and money. The plants are kind of dying off but I do see some new green growth so I am hoping they will come back. I will try and post some pictures if I can figure out how to do it ✌
Aloha

i feed my fish realy well so their poop does all the work for me and iv over stocked my tank a lil to help with fertz more natural way but im about to try Co2 every one says it makes the grow like no tomoro

lamby said:
i feed my fish realy well so their poop does all the work for me and iv over stocked my tank a lil to help with fertz more natural way but im about to try Co2 every one says it makes the grow like no tomoro

I am thinking about Co2 also but I'm nervous about the whole setup so
let me know how it goes with you.
Know anything about Co2 tablets???

nope i was told one bubble every second or two

Welcome! You can order fish from liveaquaria, but since your ten gal is on the small side, I'd rehome your current fish and get some nano fish from Msjinkzd.com

emerald76 said:
Welcome! You can order fish from liveaquaria, but since your ten gal is on the small side, I'd rehome your current fish and get some nano fish from Msjinkzd.com

Thanks
I will check them out✌

Back
Top Bottom